Table-top gaming for all!
Games for the Community is an organization dedicated to providing safe and fun events to play table top games for the purposes of strengthening our community, promoting learning through play and outreach to differently abled members of our community.
- Diversity - We accept, teach, learn from, and play with all people, embracing similarities and differences alike
- Inclusion - We seek to engage with all members of the community interested in table top gaming embracing a "no gamer left behind" mentality
- Respect - We foster an environment of mutual respect and appreciate the value all members of the community offer
- Fun! - Above all, Games for the Community seeks to create more fun for everyone in the community
As a grassroots not for profit organization, Games of the Community depends upon people like you to provide the much needed support so that we may continue to host events and extend outreach to all members of the community.
Standard monthly event will serve as an anchor for meeting to enjoy table top games. Currently hosted through Simi Valley Parks and Recreation District at the Santa Susana Train Depot & Museum on the 4th Friday of each month
These flagship events will be hosted at larger, more costly venues to promote the organization and provide greater level of service in outreach to the community
Games for the Community intends only to engage as many members of the community as possible to spread knowledge, passion and excitement for table top gaming. All revenue will be redirected into improved quality and quantity of events
The Geeks behind the Curtain
- Blake B. - Bio (Coming soon)
- Chris S. Bio (Coming soon)
- Julia W. Bio (Coming soon)
- Volunteer Staff (Coming soon)